Sunday, March 8, 2009

By Popular Request

This past week Loyola invaded Cork. There were tons of Loyola people here for their Spring break, so it was a pretty crazy week. Cathy and I had 6 girls staying with us in our apartment. We celebrated our friend Emily's birthday last weekend with some of the visitors, then on Monday our 4 roommates came. We took them to the Blarney Stone and took a day trip to the Ring of Kerry. Overall, everyone had fun but it left Cathy and me very exhausted from doing so much. Soon we are all planning our trips in April which makes me excited. Also, our half way mark is coming in the middle of March which makes us all sad but we are still going to celebrate!

My mom has requested that my family wants to see more picture of me and people on the blog so here are some pictures. ENJOY!


Emily, Me, Sarah, and Mary Beth in the snow outside of Versailles!!
Loyola visitors
Everyone who went on the Ring of Kerry tour
Sarah and me in the Thirsty one night
Sissy and me on the Ring of Kerry Tour

No comments:

Post a Comment